Saturday, September 4, 2010

Frivolous

Did you know that green is the only color in the visual spectrum that the retina does not have to adjust itself to see? Hence why it is so physically, mentally, and emotionally calming. 

This is also why I bought a green notebook in which I take my notes - with a green ink pen. 

I astonish myself. 

Really, who does this? I'm also considering painting my room a nice mint-green. But this is because I like the color. Or subconsciously I just want serenity. Who knows. 

I learned a new word today - Kairos. It's an ancient Greek word meaning "the right or opportune moment - the supreme moment." It signifies a moment - an undetermined period of time - in which something special happens. 

I'm a huge believer in Kairos, Karma, Destiny, and Fate. My four principles. 

And now I have to stop procrastinating - the biggest vice of my LIFE! - and get back to studying for my test. My green paper and pen await!


No comments:

Post a Comment