Friday, September 3, 2010

Globetrot

Being in the place in life where I am, all I can help but do is think of where I might be in 5 years, 10 years, 15, and so on. I face conflict every day, seeing as I want to be so ambitious with my future - but then my indecisiveness kicks in and I'm back at square one.


One thing that I am sure of is travel. I feel land-locked. No, that isn't the word I'm looking for... I feel so world-locked. Right now I feel stuck somewhere where I'm comfortable (naturally).


But I don't want that.


I can't wait to feel somewhat lost somewhere, be in an unfamiliar place, and just learn. This world is HUGE! I only know a tiny part of it, and I want to change that! With all of these plans jumbled up in my head, I figured making a list might be a pretty good place to start. Let's see...



Santorini Islands, Greece 



The Cinque Terre, Italy 



Agra, India



Milford Sound, New Zealand



Machu Picchu, Peru 


The list could go on and on and on, but that's all for now :) I'm so looking forward to the rest of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment