Thursday, September 30, 2010

On tenterhooks

photo by Erin Hanson 


Lately, I've been having a very hard time waking up in the mornings. 
(well, more than usual)
Or rather, I've been having a very great time asleep. 

The photograph above is part of a photo collection called Recovering Lazyholic. 
I hope I never become one. 

Although, that may not necessarily be such a bad thing.  That is, if you're talking about how the weather has been making us Blacksburganites (Blacksburgians? Blacksburgers?) feel as of late. It's been wonderful weather. The dark, rainy, chilly kind. Perfect for wrapping up in a blanket too big for your body and just doing nothing a lot of relaxing

Perfect time to for my old and dear friend Earl Grey and I to bond. 

And speaking of slugging around, I have most definitely been quite the lazyholic - It's been weeks since I've updated this blog of mine which I am so ambitious to keep up with. I can't wait to pick up the pace again and get myself together; there is so much I want to say.


I have so much to talk about, and I've been keeping both mental notes and post-it notes on everything I'd love to write about. Be prepared for a mess of my ideas and ramblings I'll be throwing on here very soon. There's a lot going on in my chaotic organized mess of a mind. 



1 comment:

  1. I have been feeling the same drag in the morning as well.
    I know mine is just a lack of sleep though.

    ReplyDelete